The secret to Vofox Solutions success is the high caliber of the people who work here. If you are interested in collaborating with talented, motivated, passionate individuals in a friendly, fast-paced environment, Vofox Solutions is the right place for you
We encourage you to take initiative, be creative, and welcome new responsibilities. With awards and recognitions to recognize your various achievements and milestones, you will never lack inspiration or encouragement at Vofox Solutions. You’ll find that life at Vofox is not just your work but fun & entertainment as well with various Sports, tours & cultural events happening.
Position: Technical Trainer
Experience: 2-4 years
Job Description: We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Trainer to educate people in a technological field. You will develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals.
Technical trainers must be extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude. Additionally, we expect you to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
The goal is to contribute to the development of people’s technical/IT skills to meet organizational needs.
- Proven experience as technical trainer
- Technical knowledge in Microsoft Technologies including .Net, SQL,PHP etc
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Experience in designing technical course content
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially Powerpoint)
- Degree in a relevant technical field
- Certification such as CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer) is a strong asset
Position: Jr. Business Development Executive (Trainees)
Experience: 0-1 year
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiative
- Perform market research to identify new trends, opportunities and learn new tools & technologies
- Prepare appropriate marketing materials and collaterals and manage online as well as direct marketing campaigns
- Proposal writing and follow up
- Prepare short term and long term business plans for revenue generation
- Researching to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Effectively communicate with clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Should handle international clients
- Cold calling & handling objections
- Basic understanding of software technologies like PHP, .NET, mobile applications etc.
- Excellent oral & written communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be a good team player
Position: ASP.NET Developer
Experience: 1-4 years
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/MCA.
Skill Sets required:
- ASP.Net (Web), SQL
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Strong time management skills – ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products