With too many frameworks and libraries available in our market, React.JS tops as one of the widely used libraries(Also convertible to a framework) for front end development. Many software developers are even referring to it as the future of web development. In other words, React.JS allows us to build a simple and scalable frontend for web applications.
The main objective of React.JS development is to provide the best possible rendering functionality, which improvises the quality of User Interface to a great extent. This could be extremely beneficial to businesses since they can increase their customer engagement by developing high-quality user-interfaces for their websites or web apps.
The most popular examples of the use of ReactJS are Facebook, Instagram, Uber, Dropbox, PayPal, and the list goes on.
In this blog, we will list you out some top 5 reasons to choose React.JS for web development.
Reasons to Choose React.JS for Web Development
- React follows a Component-Based Approach
- React has a smooth learning curve
- React has a Virtual DOM
- React is SEO-friendly
- React comes with helpful developer tools
1. React Follows a Component-Based Approach
The component-based approach offered by React.JS is its biggest USP. In this approach, Web developers will be able to build “components”( pieces of code) that can be repeated across different web pages. These components include buttons, dropdowns, checkboxes, etc. They can break down these components into smaller components, instead of bothering about the entire web app. Developers can reuse these components in different User Interfaces.
Pros of using reusable components
- Productivity can be significantly improved by using reusable components and development tools.
- Developers will encounter fewer system crashes while doing unit tests.
- The chances of bugs and errors can be mitigated with the reusable react components and it can also improve the readability of the code.
2. React has a Smooth Learning Curve
React.JS is popular among web developers since it is easy to learn. This is one of the top 5 reasons to choose React.JS for web development. It is fairly easy to learn when compared with other frameworks, libraries or programming languages.
3. React has a Virtual DOM
Pros of using a virtual DOM
- Having a virtual DOM could significantly reduce the time required to make changes to the DOM.
- Since ReactJS uses a virtual DOM, it will be easy for search engines to index the pages that are written by React.JS.
- Web developers can make changes to web app data without the need for reloading web pages.
- React.js prevents the constant update of DOM, which offers better performance for your web app when compared to other libraries and frameworks that are available in the market.
4. React is SEO-Friendly
5. React Comes with Helpful Developer Tools
Web apps that are built with React can be easily debugged with the chrome extension, which is packed with advanced debugging and design tools. You can download React Developer Tools as a browser extension for both Firefox and Chrome. This helps developers to find parent and child components easily and can also make their coding work a lot easier.
From the above article, it is clear that the top 5 reasons to choose React.JS for web development. The virtual DOM and smooth learning curve of React.js make it better than its main rival Angular. The main problem with other frameworks and libraries is that they are highly complex and are very difficult to learn. If you are a web developer who wants to build user-friendly and responsive single-page applications, React development is a smarter choice.
At our software development company, we have a pool of highly experienced ReactJS developers who can help in developing your customized web app.
GET QUICK QUOTE