Here’s the list of React’s strengths:
- More stable and maintainable code due to its one direction data flow.
- It’s Virtual DOM enables faster development and improved user experience.
- Handles events more efficiently.
- SEO friendly.
- Component-based architecture.
Let’s have a look at the strengths of Angular:
- Thanks to its Dependency injection feature, components in Angular are reusable and are easier to test.
- With Angular, You can resolve issues more rapidly as it has strong community support from experienced developers around the world.
- Webapps that are built on this framework are highly secure and will have faster loading time.
- You can easily integrate third-party plugins into this framework, this allows you to give more customizations and functionalities to your product.
Pros of using the VueJS ecosystem:
- With vue.js, all your basic programming needs will be covered as it delivers you with an impressive package of libraries and tools.
- Vue.js has an active community of expert developers who can provide answers to your queries.
- Vue comes with impressive documentation, it is well structured and precisely describes every step from scratch.
Also Read: Top 5 Pros and Cons of the Vue.js Framework
Here are the pros of Ember.js:
- As the templates of Ember.js are written using Handlebars (a comprehensive templating engine), apps that are built on this framework will provide its users with a highly immersive user experience.
- You can easily install plugins from Ember’s vast plugin repository without having the need to build plugins from scratch.
- Embers provide you with a command-line interface tool that allows you to finish your projects on time and will significantly increase your productivity. It’s a command-line utility that supports Handlebars, CoffeeScript, Sass, and more. Ember CLI will also be a good utility to manage dependencies and rapid prototyping.
Pros of BackboneJS ecosystem:
- You can build highly efficient web apps with this library as it significantly reduces the load on your server.
- Backbone.js is extremely lightweight, and its compact memory makes it ideal for building efficient single-page web applications. The gzipped version of it weighs only 41.06kb(Backbone + Underscore + Jquery).
- Extensibility is the greatest advantage of this library, it includes plenty of libraries that are suitable for your specific needs.
GET QUICK QUOTE