Career at Vofox Solutions
The secret to Vofox Solutions success is the high caliber of the people who work here. If you are interested in collaborating with talented, motivated, passionate individuals in a friendly, fast-paced environment, Vofox Solutions is the right place for you
We encourage you to take initiative, be creative, and welcome new responsibilities. With awards and recognitions to recognize your various achievements and milestones, you will never lack inspiration or encouragement at Vofox Solutions. You’ll find that life at Vofox is not just your work but fun & entertainment as well with various Sports, tours & cultural events happening.
Position: Salesforce Developer
Experience: 1-5 years
Job Description: We are looking for someone to be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce applications. Primary focus will be custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services. You will be working with other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, and formulas – participate in the integration process with other enterprise systems.
- Manage Salesforce integration with existing systems and third-party providers.
Position: Process consultant
Experience: 0-1 year
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/MCA.
- Preparing documents for the quality improvement especially for CMMI
- Query handling regarding the process documentation and project implementation
- Planning, review and submission of Documents as per standard Specific regulatory guideline
- Check for accuracy and edit files – gap check
- Adept in MS office.
- Work with internal teams (Delivery head and project manager, etc.) to obtain an in-depth
understanding of the project and the documentation requirements.
- Work with client to understand process flows and be able to convert them into formal
- Work across various teams to generate effective materials for the required audience
- Responsible for internal audits
- Good Communication skill