Career at Vofox Solutions
The secret to Vofox Solutions success is the high caliber of the people who work here. If you are interested in collaborating with talented, motivated, passionate individuals in a friendly, fast-paced environment, Vofox Solutions is the right place for you
We encourage you to take initiative, be creative, and welcome new responsibilities. With awards and recognitions to recognize your various achievements and milestones, you will never lack inspiration or encouragement at Vofox Solutions. You’ll find that life at Vofox is not just your work but fun & entertainment as well with various Sports, tours & cultural events happening.
Position Title:Business Analyst (Finance)
Experience: 1-3 years
- To study and research the market trends and analyze the financial information.
- To make suggestions and recommendations based on the analysis, as to what would be the best investment option that would yield more profit margins for the organization.
- To analyze, manage, and reconcile the financial reporting and reconciliation.
- To develop and implement plans of action and to forecast the future economic trends that may arise by closely monitoring the developments in the economic field.
- To maintain and update all the financial data in the form of charts, graphs, etc., by making use of computer spreadsheets and any other related software that would provide the relevant information at a glance.
- To study the current economical conditions and evaluate new developing opportunities for investment and inform it to the management.
- Strong Financial Markets / Investment Bank experience; able to analyze business problems and design operating models producing process flow diagrams, and risk assessments
- Excellent verbal communication skills; facilitating working meetings, building credibility and trust with stakeholders, negotiating contentious issues with stakeholders and escalating issues as promptly
- Excellent business documenting skills, able to convey complex information with objectivity and brevity
- Critical thinking and problem solving; architecting and explaining multiple solutions, assessing relative strengths and weaknesses and justifying solutions for approval
- Experienced in understanding and explaining information level issues, utilizing architecture diagrams, entity relationship diagrams, etc
- Self- motivated and able to work independently
- Good experience developing wire frames, data flow diagrams, user stories.
- Excellent presentation and requirement elicitation capabilities.