Career at Vofox Solutions
The secret to Vofox Solutions success is the high caliber of the people who work here. If you are interested in collaborating with talented, motivated, passionate individuals in a friendly, fast-paced environment, Vofox Solutions is the right place for you
We encourage you to take initiative, be creative, and welcome new responsibilities. With awards and recognitions to recognize your various achievements and milestones, you will never lack inspiration or encouragement at Vofox Solutions. You’ll find that life at Vofox is not just your work but fun & entertainment as well with various Sports, tours & cultural events happening.
Position: Technical Trainer
Experience: 2-4 years
Job Description: We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Trainer to educate people in a technological field. You will develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals.
Technical trainers must be extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude. Additionally, we expect you to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
The goal is to contribute to the development of people’s technical/IT skills to meet organizational needs.
- Proven experience as technical trainer
- Technical knowledge in Microsoft Technologies including .Net, SQL,PHP etc
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Experience in designing technical course content
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially Powerpoint)
- Degree in a relevant technical field
- Certification such as CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer) is a strong asset
Position: Ruby on Rails
Position: Software engineer
Experience: 1-5 years
Job Description: Our company is looking for enthusiastic engineers having good knowledge in Ruby on Rails. A Ruby on Rails developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic in Ruby, around the framework Rails.
- Knowledge in Ruby on Rails.
- Basic understanding of relational databases, specifically SQL-based systems and language.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
Position: ASP.NET Developer
Experience: 1-4 years
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/MCA.
Skill Sets required:
- ASP.Net (Web), SQL
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Strong time management skills – ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team
- A track record of delivering successful consumer and or business products